*SOLD* Phantom 4/P4 w/ Lots of Upgrades/Accessories

Reaction score
For sale is my beloved Phantom 4, which has received very little use and was gently and responsibly flown. The drone is in immaculate condition and has been properly maintained. You won't find a more complete, ready-to-fly kit in more pristine shape.

Sale includes the following:
DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter
ThinkTank Airport Helipak backpack/case (Very high quality and comfortable)
3x Smart batteries
3x Smart battery LiPo bags (perfect for use on an airplane)
PolarPro Cinema Series - Shutter Collection filters (3 filters)
PolarPro Cinema Series - Vivid Collection filters (3 filters)
PolarPro Phantom 4 filter pack (3 filters)
PolarPro Filter Case
PolarPro Landing Gear Stabilizers
PolarPro Gimbal stabilizer
4x Rotor Guards
GetterBack Recovery System
Remote controller
2 sets of props (1 set is brand new)
Battery charger
USB cable
Original box with foam case
All documentation

Asking $1,150 shipped. I am willing to partially split up the kit if requested.

I'm also selling a 16GB iPad Mini 4 (wifi) for an additional $225 if you're interested. This pristine iPad has a matte screen protector to cut down on glare and has been in a case since Day 1. The sale will include the original charger, cable, box and documentation. I can also include an extra matte screen protector. It works perfectly and has been used almost exclusively for flying.

The backpack has a couple minor rub marks, but everything else is in absolutely phenomenal shape.

***High-resolution versions of the photos above available upon request***

Thank you for looking!

Ben

_MG_0162.jpg
_MG_0164.jpg
_MG_0166.jpg
_MG_0167.jpg
_MG_0168.jpg
_MG_0169.jpg
_MG_0174.jpg
_MG_0181.jpg
_MG_0186.jpg

Attachments

• _MG_0188.jpg
    _MG_0188.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 422
Last edited:
Could you tell me more about the mini 4?

Satirico, What's the reason you're selling?
Have you had any issues with your equipment?

Could you tell me more about the mini 4?

It's a 16gb wifi version and the sale will include the original charger, cable, box, iPad case, and documentation. I can also include an extra matte screen protector. It works perfectly and has been used almost exclusively for flying.

Last edited:
Satirico, What's the reason you're selling?
Have you had any issues with your equipment?

Contrary to the experience of many on the forum, I've had no issues with my Phantom. I'm extremely cautious when flying and have always made sure that everything is calibrated properly before putting it up in the air. Although it's probably overkill, I calibrated the compass before every flight.

I'm selling for two reasons:

1. For the amount of money I have invested in it, it doesn't get nearly the use that it should. It has spent the vast majority of its life in my closet.
  2. Believe it or not, my girlfriend and I are planning on moving into an RV full-time next September. To prepare for that, we're saving every penny we can. Selling my Phantom would be a boost to our savings.
If you have any other questions, let me know!

-Ben

For sale is my beloved Phantom 4, which has received very little use and was gently and responsibly flown. The drone is in immaculate condition and has been properly maintained. You won't find a more complete, ready-to-fly kit in more pristine shape.

Sale includes the following:
DJI Phantom 4 quadcopter
ThinkTank Airport Helipak backpack/case (Very high quality and comfortable)
3x Smart batteries
3x Smart battery LiPo bags (perfect for use on an airplane)
PolarPro Cinema Series - Shutter Collection filters (3 filters)
PolarPro Cinema Series - Vivid Collection filters (3 filters)
PolarPro Phantom 4 filter pack (3 filters)
PolarPro Filter Case
PolarPro Landing Gear Stabilizers
PolarPro Gimbal stabilizer
4x Rotor Guards
GetterBack Recovery System
Remote controller
2 sets of props (1 set is brand new)
Battery charger
USB cable
Original box with foam case
All documentation

Asking $1,150 shipped. I am willing to partially split up the kit if requested.

I'm also selling a 16GB iPad Mini 4 (wifi) for an additional $225 if you're interested. This pristine iPad has a matte screen protector to cut down on glare and has been in a case since Day 1. The sale will include the original charger, cable, box and documentation. I can also include an extra matte screen protector. It works perfectly and has been used almost exclusively for flying.

The backpack has a couple minor rub marks, but everything else is in absolutely phenomenal shape.

***High-resolution versions of the photos above available upon request***

Thank you for looking!

Ben

View attachment 91431 View attachment 91432 View attachment 91433 View attachment 91434 View attachment 91435 View attachment 91436 View attachment 91437 View attachment 91440 View attachment 91441

Hi, I’m very interested in the kit that you are selling. I’m very new to this site so not familiar on how to proceed. I am in Canada so there are most likely custom issues. Can you please let me which state you are located? I’m assuming that you are in USA.

Hi, I’m very interested in the kit that you are selling. I’m very new to this site so not familiar on how to proceed. I am in Canada so there are most likely custom issues. Can you please let me which state you are located? I’m assuming that you are in USA.

I've never shipped anything to Canada, so I'm not sure about customs and any issues it might present. I'm in Minnesota.

Drone and accessories have been sold to Corduf24.

The iPad is still available.

Thanks!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.