Sold Need Phantom 3 SE controller

Those are just for the P3 standards
See EeBay Item NO. 233214550751 Five days left. Currently no bids but has a buy it now for $45 plus $5 shipping. Seller apparently clicked on eBays prefilled form so it has wrong information in listing. See picture of back of controller and it shows it is a d.

Last edited:
The one that is currently being hunted for is a “d” model. Apparently the “a” won’t work.
Yes, reading back I see where he notices his was not an a but a d. There is one on eBay right now. See EeBay Item NO. 233214550751 Five days left. Currently no bids but has a buy it now for $45 plus $5 shipping. Seller apparently clicked on eBays prefilled form so it has wrong information in listing. See picture of back of controller and it shows it is a d.

Last edited:
Yes that’s the one Las Vegas drone guy stoled from me. Never paid. It’s for p3 se only.
Payment has been sent. I did not steal anything from anyone. I would appreciate that when you get the money order in the mail you remove all comments and reply’s stating I stole somthing. Also recommend you look into getting a PayPal account so you can get paid within minutes rather that to trust and wait for USPS to deliver it.

Reactions: HarveyMS
There was a miss communication about payment. I just Talked to him he’s not a bad guy.

Reactions: HarveyMS
Payment has been sent. I did not steal anything from anyone. I would appreciate that when you get the money order in the mail you remove all comments and reply’s stating I stole somthing. Also recommend you look into getting a PayPal account so you can get paid within minutes rather that to trust and wait for USPS to deliver it.
So, were you now selling it on eBay? The one that someone supposedly just bought (odd, they bid $45 on it, retracted the bid and may have did the buy it now for $45 . . sort of weird and not sure what occurred.)

Sorry Keith. I said that before I saw you message. I retracted my statement.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl