(Sold) For Sale Phantom 3 Standard $175

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Phantom 3 Standard with DJI charging hub and extra battery and props. There are no stress cracks in the body. Stress plates were added as a safeguard. $175 plus shipping. Approx shipping weight 10 lbs. CONUS only.

Attachments

• IMG_1533.JPG
    IMG_1533.JPG
    10.6 KB · Views: 336
  • IMG_1535.JPG
    IMG_1535.JPG
    10.9 KB · Views: 352
  • IMG_1536.JPG
    IMG_1536.JPG
    11.9 KB · Views: 336
Last edited:
Um.... I'm interested! Mine went down last week pretty hard, and I'm currently trying to get her back together and get hay cut & baled. Take PayPal? Shipping would be to 65567 zip. Lemme know. I'll be in hay field most of the day, but I check in when I need a break. Thanks!

Brad

Last edited:
View attachment 112378View attachment 112383
View attachment 112384View attachment 112385

Phantom 3 Standard with DJI charging hub and extra battery and props. There are no stress cracks in the body. Stress plates were added as a safeguard. $175 plus shipping. Approx shipping weight 10 lbs. CONUS only.
Where in Tennessee have a lot of family in Chattanooga. Might ask if they're interested if you're close. I see another guy here would like it as well and he was first.

Where in Tennessee have a lot of family in Chattanooga. Might ask if they're interested if you're close. I see another guy here would like it as well and he was first.
Yes interested, where in Tenn

Very interested in your Phantom 3. Shipping would be to a business address in 04074 (Maine). Thanks!
Interested buyer in front of you contacted. Will keep in touch if they decide not to buy.

Reactions: Capt KO
Thats good. It's a backup for grankids not priority like Brad. Don't know how close you are to my kids in Chattanooga anyhow. Thanks
Ha! Thanks brother! Not really a priority so much as backup for me/one for my daughter to use when mine is crashed, like it is right now!! Thanks again!

Thats good. It's a backup for grankids not priority like Brad. Don't know how close you are to my kids in Chattanooga anyhow. Thanks
Ok. Would like quote 2 Florida area code 33770, if I Brad turns it down, again thank you. Cash, check, money order? I'll keep watching kind of fun.

Ha! Thanks brother! Not really a priority so much as backup for me/one for my daughter to use when mine is crashed, like it is right now!! Thanks again!
Lol I'm motorless on my p4 too. Have one still flying but that's not fun. 2 drones 1 pilot, that's fun.
Sorry Cap. Couldn't pass it up.
Me nether. Enjoy

My daughter steals mine from the truck every chance she gets. She was some kinda miffed when she pulled it out the other day, saw one prop busted off, and the camera stayed in the case... She talked pretty mean to me for a day or two. This will make her smile, until I tell her I need it when I crash mine again! Thanks again!

Brad

My daughter steals mine from the truck every chance she gets. She was some kinda miffed when she pulled it out the other day, saw one prop busted off, and the camera stayed in the case... She talked pretty mean to me for a day or two. This will make her smile, until I tell her I need it when I crash mine again! Thanks again!

Brad
Glad you got it. Good eye-catching the ad. Have fun with your daughter

Reactions: Shoot4fun
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member