SOLD - DJI Phantom 3 SE

Reaction score
I think I jumped into this before giving it a long hard look. I am selling my P3SE. I am way too nervous to fly this thing. I am always afraid of crashing it, which I have done (not far off the ground) but I am terrible at landings and takeoffs. I don't even want to take it up anymore. I bought it in October 2017. I bought it brand new. I only took it up 15-20 times tops. It has the 4k camera. Nothing is broke on it. I did replace one propeller because I tried to land it in my driveway and tipped it over and broke one propeller. I don't know the actual flight hours just because I was just trying to take it up to get used to it, but never got used to it. Each flight was less than 3 minutes. I have charged the battery maybe 3-4 times.

Comes with everything it came with new besides the one propeller. Original box, drone, remote controller, battery, plugin cables, Samsung 64 GB micro SD card, and extra propellers. It never came with an instruction manual, so I printed one. I can throw that in the box as well.

Price - $385.00
You pay shipping. I live in Minnesota.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z