Extra set of props(new)
1 60 watt battery charger
1 100 watt battery charger
Hard Case
16 gb sd card
Several gimbal locks and lens protectors
Range extenders for antennas
Radio harness (DJI)

This Phantom is like new, it has never even been turned over on the ground must less landed hard or crashed. It was bought new by me and never flown by anyone but me. Absolutely

5 hours and 35 min flight time---total flights 30
Battery1-15 chargers
Battery2-13 charges
$550.00 plus shipping- firm
20170824_125551.jpg
p3a.jpg
p3acase.jpg
p3arecord.jpg
p3a under.jpg

i assume your drone is till for sale….I wonder how much it would be to ship it to Illinois… Beach park Illinois

i assume your drone is till for sale….I wonder how much it would be to ship it to Illinois… Beach park Illinois
It is still for sale. I'm not really sure what the shipping would be but I wouldn't think it would be to bad. You could check with some carriers, ups and fedex and usps. The Drone controller and batteries and most of the accesories would be about 15 lbs. if shipped in the hard case the package by the time I got it protected with wrapping would be approx.23"x15"x10". The original box would probably have to be shipped separately with what accessories I could not put in the hard case. I would be willing to pay for this box.
Thanks

Hello..
Still have for sale? Noticed you are in Roanoke.... Im in Staunton Va. Call me on my cell and lets talk. 540-569-7348. Thanks!

Brian

Let me know if it doesn't work out with the guy above. I'm in christiansburg. Mainly looking for a P3A and controller and don't need accessories, but I'm open to discussion.

Let me know if it doesn't work out with the guy above. I'm in christiansburg. Mainly looking for a P3A and controller and don't need accessories, but I'm open to discussion.
It is still available. Send me a pm with your contact info.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
argues