SOLD -------Carl Zeiss' Cinemizers Goggles-$175 or Best Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Sold

I am selling my Carl Zeiss' Cinemizers oled stereo 3-D glasses, the set comes with the optional ear hooks, neck lanyard, earbuds, & eye shroud (2 extra eye shrouds). The goggles works great with the unit & no dead pixels.

The battery in the Zeiss does not hold much of a charge so I have an external battery which gives me about 2 hours of video playing time.

I used these to fly my DJI Phantom drone they work great for this or with anything that has an HDMI output. They can also plug into any VGA output.

If interested I can provide video showing the Zeiss are functioning.
I'll will pick up the shipping anywhere in the lower states and Paypal fees.

Attachments

• IMG_2314.jpg
    IMG_2314.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 173
  • IMG_2315.jpg
    IMG_2315.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 187
  • IMG_2316.jpg
    IMG_2316.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 178
  • IMG_2317.jpg
    IMG_2317.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 174
Last edited:
I am selling my Carl Zeiss' Cinemizers oled stereo 3-D glasses, the set comes with the optional ear hooks, neck lanyard, earbuds, & eye shroud (2 extra eye shrouds). The goggles works great with the unit & no dead pixels.

The battery in the Zeiss does not hold much of a charge so I have an external battery which gives me about 2 hours of video playing time.

I used these to fly my DJI Phantom drone they work great for this or with anything that has an HDMI output. They can also plug into any VGA output.

Might help if you provided a selling price, and if it's negotiable or not.

Good luck on a quick sale!

Doug

Are they still for sale

Reactions: CPO Coastie
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj