software update problems

Reaction score
Hi I'm new to this site and wondered if anyone has had problems with the software updates for the phantom vision 2 plus. I have a Sony experia E3 which worked no problem with the previous version but since the update to the latest version, the tab for the minutes remaining of flight time is obscured by the wifi tab & the altitude readings are out with the phone app showing the drone at 2 metres (this varies), off the ground when the drone is actually on the ground & I keep getting a warning the there's not enough battery power to return home where the battery power indicator shows the battery with still half a charge left. I also updated the software in the drone at the time of updating the phone app so I'm not sure if it's the phone or drone software that's at fault. I've contacted dji & although they were very polite, they weren't much use & just kept repeating my phone wasn't on the approved list. My phone worked perfectly with the previous app. Has anyone else had software update problems similar to this?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj