so who is going to be the first to get it ?

If they don't get the !@#$ update for Android out soon then it won't matter when I get it because I won't be able to control it.

If they don't get the !@#$ update for Android out soon then it won't matter when I get it because I won't be able to control it.
I'm just going to use an iPhone 6plus just to fly ... I hate getting a call mid flight

Code:
    Who          Where Ordered        When Ordered     Shipped Out
drapers           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 09:03am      ???
darkneo           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10.00am      ???
Zandian           Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 10:50am      ???
TopQuark          Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 11:12am      ???
edoginasia        Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 12:00am      ???
TheLightSpeedz    Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            ???
dinglehead        Amazon (DJI)          Sep 27 ?            ???
sdharris          DJI                   Sep 27 09:37am      ???
FredzMaxxUAV      DJI                   Sep 27 02:28pm      ???
KingDad1985       DJI                   Sep 27 ?            ???
Covenantelite30   DJI                   Sep 27 ?            ???
RkyMtn4695        DJI                   Sep 27 ?            ???
Shaw10            DJI                   Sep 27 09:24pm      ???
Perry Jefferies   DJI                   Sep 27 evening      ???
Swil526           DroneNerds.com        Sep 27 afternoon    ???
dinglehead        DroneNerds.com        Sep 27 ?            ???
Multicoptertec    BHPhoto               Sep 27 ?            ???
Code:
crazyrider        BHPhoto               Sep 27 ?            ???
crazyrider        Adorama               Sep 27 ?            ???
Rick A            DJI                   Sep 28              ???
Dean Ward         DJI                   Sep 28              ???
MarqueGlisson     ???                   Sep 28              ???
Cristhian Lacerda DroneNerds.com        Sep 28              ???
Kilrah            DJI                   Sep 28              ???
RFlagg            DJI                   Sep 28              ???
Ryan McAllister   Best Buy              Sep 29              ???
rigor             DJI                   Sep 29              ???
Greenenvey        Koozam                Sep 29              ???
stealle           Amazon (?)            Sep 29              ???
stilgar99         BHPhoto               Sep 29              ???
Yeager74          DJI (HK)              Sep 29              ???
Danny-B-          DJI                   Sep 30              ???
GMG               DJI                   Sep 30              ???
captainserial     DJI                   Sep 30              ???
Code:
kykayak           Drone Nerds           Oct 1               ???
Brian Hutcheson   DJI                   Oct 1               ???
Dukatu            DJI                   Oct 1               ???
incogneito        Newegg (DJI)          Oct 1               ???
Palliz            Yitamotor             Oct 1               ???
iker42            DJI                   Oct 2               ???
rexilla           Apple Store           Oct 2               ???
Ben.abc           BHPhoto               Oct 2               ???
Ben.abc           ExpertDrones          Oct 2               ???
Nanosauromo       DJI                   Oct 3               ???
907wasp           Amazon (Hobbiesmedia) Oct 3               ???
stefan350         CarolinaDronz         Oct 3               ???
AliAs             DJI                   Oct 4               ???
gtyler5           Skyboss Drones        Oct 5               ???
Leenanj           Amazon (EZ Elec)      Oct 5               ???
A_Chemist         DJI                   Oct 5               ???
Dirty Bird        DJI                   Oct 7               ???
Code:
Arcticflightman   Rcbutikken.no         Oct 7               ???
Damon Ryan        DJI                   Oct 9               ???
TheeGiorgio       Crutchfield           Oct 9               ???
I am only including the time of those ordered on launch day.

Don't forget to come back to this thread when you start getting your shipment dates!
It would be nice to add what shipping or delivery date was provided then to add actual delivery date so we know who kept their promise date and who was full of ****!

Canceled my order with dji and called Carolina drones today. They said my bundle will ship next week and I am paying for overnight shipping. Dji is talking November now so I hope this works out.

Canceled my order with dji and called Carolina drones today. They said my bundle will ship next week and I am paying for overnight shipping. Dji is talking November now so I hope this works out.

I'm only 3hrs away...
Free shipping is basically overnight for me.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

IMG_5247.jpg
IMG_5246.jpg

So are the going to update shipping dates on the 15th or do you not get an ETA until it's actually out the door? Maybe too late to make a second order to get it b4 November from a a dealer? Birthday camp trip on the second so hoping to get before then.

I added a bundle to cart but cannot see any shipping or tax info even on the complete payment page. do they have free shipping? and do they have a return policy as good as some vendors like amazon, B&H?

Thanks for freeing up a space in the queue - It's now been mentioned that dealers will likely not receive anywhere near the quantity they were hoping for in their initial shipments, so I wouldn't base a decision on anyone's promises.

Thanks for freeing up a space in the queue - It's now been mentioned that dealers will likely not receive anywhere near the quantity they were hoping for in their initial shipments, so I wouldn't base a decision on anyone's promises.
Seems like a game of Russian roulette

Link?

So Carolina Drones is somehow getting stock in 2 weeks sooner than any other vendor, including DJI direct? Uhhh... OK...

Also it looks like they have a minimum 10% restocking fee for any returns for any reason other than a manufacturing defect.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilrah

Ive always ordered dji direct and while lots of people were enjoying their product I was still at dji store looking at a pending shipping status. I will take my chances with all the good things ive heard about Carolina drones.

Reactions: mstampfli
I added a bundle to cart but cannot see any shipping or tax info even on the complete payment page. do they have free shipping? and do they have a return policy as good as some vendors like amazon, B&H?

No idea. I called them to verify that the product will ship next week and they assured me it would. Will it? idk. I also paid over the phone with a credit card and will have to do a separate transaction for overnight shipping when its ready to go out.

It's $399 to hold a spot and you pay the rest when it's ready to go out. Shipping is free from my understanding.

From last week
5dfac0f1503ef76c3869f0316f372175.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: mstampfli
No idea. I called them to verify that the product will ship next week and they assured me it would. Will it? idk. I also paid over the phone with a credit card and will have to do a separate transaction for overnight shipping when its ready to go out.
Was this with the phantom 4
Ive always ordered dji direct and while lots of people were enjoying their product I was still at dji store looking at a pending shipping status. I will take my chances with all the good things ive heard about Carolina drones.
?? How long after did your order come in?

Was this with the phantom 4

?? How long after did your order come in?
in order inspire 1, phantom 3, phantom 4 matrice 100. They did say early nov from dji so its not much longer. I don't remember but seemed retailers had stock before mine shipped.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rockymountaincaptures