so who is going to be the first to get it ?

I ordered mine Sept 27th from dji directly. Since I just bought my P4 a few weeks ago I'm not stressing over time, a delivery date would be nice though, my new P4 is keeping me pretty busy sooooòoo. Who am I kidding? I'm pulling my hair out waiting, I never knew how little patience I have until now!!!! Thanks DJI!!! ;)

Those who ordered from Amazon, pls provide the vendor name.
Code:
    Who          Where Ordered      When Ordered      Date Shipped Out
TopQuark          Amazon (DJI)        Sep 27                ???
Swil526           Drone Nerds         Sep 27                ???
crazyrider        BHPhoto             Sep 27                ???
crazyrider        Adorama             Sep 27                ???
TheLightSpeedz    Amazon (?)          Sep 27                ???
KingDad1985       DJI                 Sep 27                ???
Rick A            DJI                 Sep 28                ???
Ryan McAllister   Best Buy            Sep 29                ???
kykayak           Drone Nerds         Oct 1                 ???
AliAs             DJI                 Oct 4                 ???

My local shop says he will have them before the end of the month.

I would have ordered from Amazon dji but there are amazons here in the state so I would have to pay sales tax :/

Code:
Dean Ward         DJI                 Sep 28                ???

Code:
edoginasia Amazon Sept 27 approx 4 hours to get order in Shipping to Hawaii

I think we should add times with the date you ordered. I was lucky to order mine really early from the DJI official Store on Amazon @ 9:03AM PST on Tuesday 9/27. Have gotten a update yet. Did email DJI through amazon support and got this response (pretty generic) :(.

Thank you very much for your order. Since the Mavic Pro is pre-order online now, it will start shipping from Oct 17th according to order queue, normally it will takes 3-5 business days for delivery after shipping. Thank you for your kind patience.

If you have other question, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
Serina
DJI US

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.jpg
    Screenshot_1.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 332
This is what I got when I questioned Amazon (dji) what's the best way to order dji direct Amazon BB or Apple and if I order today, when is the expected shipping time. Also what is the difference between ordering dji direct vs Amazon (dji)

Response : Thank you very much for your email. Since the Mavic Pro is pre-order online now, it will start shipping from Oct 17th according to order queue, normally it will takes 3-5 business days for delivery after shipping. But sorry that we can't guarantee the exact shipping time at this moment. Hope you can understand.

If you have other question, please feel free to let me know.

Best regards,
Serina
DJI US

Pretty much and she didn't really answer my questions

I ordered mine on the 4th from the dji site no eta. I thought alll others than dji can't ship until the 30th?

This was my assumption as well, when I ordered on the 2nd, Amazon told me they wouldn't ship till the end of the month so I ordered with DJI. Now people are saying theirs say shipping on release day.

Hopefully DJI steps up and gets its store bought products shipped and delivered first.

This was my assumption as well, when I ordered on the 2nd, Amazon told me they wouldn't ship till the end of the month so I ordered with DJI. Now people are saying theirs say shipping on release day.

Hopefully DJI steps up and gets its store bought products shipped and delivered first.

I agree I feel that direct orders just hold precedence over third parties if I was a manufacturer. That's like buying dealer parts from a third party vs the dealership ... best bet should always be to go to the source. I wouldn't give a d--n if other stores look bad or are out of stock vs my own. Apple would never sell themselves short to make verizon look good just my .02 cents

If the launch date is October 17th, I would think retailers would have them in their backrooms by now, so it shouldn't interfere too much with individual orders.

If the launch date is October 17th, I would think retailers would have them in their backrooms by now, so it shouldn't interfere too much with individual orders.

I'm just lost on how the way it's stated by dji, we ship out mid October and others can ship / sell around the first but that seems to be wrong

DJI.COM
Order Time: 2016-09-30 00:03:25 (UTC)

Uk -Scotland

i was told ill get mine from mid to late oct, but ill take that with a pinch o salt.

If you check that dji fellas blog, he says that stores wont be getting them to display till Nov 2nd. preorders might be fullfilled before then though.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20