So some idiot shot my phantom3 advanced WITH 22.

Well just to let everyone know I have not received any kind of court date as of yesterday. So called up to the courthouse and NO ONE has any kind of record of the incident or me being arrested. Isn't that crazy!!!

Well just to let everyone know I have not received any kind of court date as of yesterday. So called up to the courthouse and NO ONE has any kind of record of the incident or me being arrested. Isn't that crazy!!!
Thats a royal flush

Sounds like a cover up , Lawyer up if you want to get reimbursed for you Drone & the inconvenience of being arrested on bogus charges.
The good ol'boy way down hear , sometimes if you know the right people , things go away . I would be PO big time .

Reactions: Cody Fontenot
What you should do is consult a lawyer. These are NOT cheap machines and if you were legally flying it, he is liable for damages.

As a retired police Captain, with an Internal Affairs background, let me say this:

If you were taken into physical custody:

#1. Go to the PD and ask the desk officer to check the arrest logs for the date & time in question.
#2. I am assuming they issued some sort of notice to appear, or citation. Ask to confirm the number & court date.
#3. If you were told you were under arrest, but not transported to the station, or issued a citation, then you are home
free. If they took your drone demand it back and ask for the officers activity log, & property booking form.
#4. Check with your State Attorney or county prosecutors office to see if they have the case under review.
#5. If none of these help, hire an attorney and start rattling your saber about a law suit & contacting the FBI.

If You Called The Police Over The Incident:

And they arrived, interviewed you, and did nothing. Then complain to the Office of the Chief of Police and Internal Affairs. Followup with an appointment to your county/state prosecutor. You have a right to file a criminal complaint. You may also secure an attorney and sue the home owner, civilly, for damages & "Criminal Reckless Conduct" for firing a weapon "in your direction".

Good luck to you.

Reactions: Cody Fontenot
I love all my Phantom friends, but I am a bit skeptical.....

Cody, can you please give us a brief timeline of the incident, confiscations, and follow-ups. It is tricky to follow this thread.... apparently this shooting happened nearly 1 year ago?!

Now more action is taking place nearly a year later.????

1. I was originally skeptical about the marksmanship about somebody that could shoot offhand (non-bench) at a moving (or at least kind-of stationary) object 200 feet in the air..... with a .22!. I was pretty much put in my place by other fellows regailing me with personal and otherwise-known marksmanship prowess telling me this shot was not an unusual feat. OK.

2. I also harbored some secret skepticism about the ability of a Phantom to fly home (much less fly at all) with a bullet in the mainboard .

3. You say you were charged with cyber stalking. Well..... in Louisiana cyber stalking only applies to electronic communications and email, etc. ......see statute below:
Louisiana Cyberstalking Laws | abuselaws.com

As Carl Sagan said: "Extraordinary claims require Extraordinary proof."

Please helpful enough to show your timeline, and name some names .... these are indeed public officials involved, public courts, and their identities are public records, thus available and sharable to all.

Make me a believer.

Reactions: azflyer

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31