So PUMPED my foliage video got picked up nationally !!

Ran on Good Morning America, ABC news, The View, Weather channel and other various news outlets around the country.

GMA Facebook post has it at 1.4 million views and rising.

Wow! Beautiful place to shoot! What's cool about guys like you that share your work with us here, you probably don't realizing that you are also teaching! I picked up on so many things just from watching. Thanks for that! And thanks for the hard dedicated work from the rest of you as well. I feel I've become pro setting here on the couch..lol (not really but you get my drift) :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Fishie and Mholz
Wow! Beautiful place to shoot! What's cool about guys like you that share your work with us here, you probably don't realizing that you are also teaching! I picked up on so many things just from watching. Thanks for that! And thanks for the hard dedicated work from the rest of you as well. I feel I've become pro setting here on the couch..lol (not really but you get my drift) :)

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Thank you for your kind words, I've been doing this for a few years now and also learned from watching my fellow peers work .. We are each others best resource !

Reactions: JohnnyB

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4