What do you think will be the next big use for drones? Pick up to 3 selections!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
What's up guys! My name is Austin and I'm the owner of OmniDrone Aerial located in Wisconsin. My aim is to be the gold standard for aerial video and aerial photography in all of western Wisconsin and the greater Twin Cities area (Minneapolis & St. Paul, MN). I just wanted to drop in and say what's up... before I get back to the hustle that is creating a startup.

https://omnidrone.us/ is currently in development, but be sure to bookmark it, because I have some WICKED cool things to show you!

Safe flying, friends.

Austin

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in DJI quadcopter’s.

Please review our guidlines about business postings - Community Rules
Advertising info - Advertise with Us

Enjoy!

Reactions: towntaximan0
Hello
animated-smileys-waving-015.gif

Welcome to the forum and the addiction er hobby :)

Well just welcomed you in Mavic so will here also .
Welcome to the forum .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . :)

Well, a few months later, how is your business going. Good expansion I trust. The greatest accomplishment for you or any of us is to become a mentor to newbies in this field. If you can accomplish that, your business through sheer osmosis should thrive. Between jobs fly for the fun of it. Good luck from a fellow pilot.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers