So far fark the litchi app

Did you try to switch to P mode or Atti mode? I would think that would cut out Litchi controling the bird...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

I keep rejecting that possibility, but I shouldn't. It actually happened to me almost a year ago with my first P3P. However, at the time, I didn't know about checking the controller LED color, so when the app displayed No Signal, I thought that meant no RC connection. I thought I had no control over the aircraft because it was unresponsive to controls, but it was still hovering in place, within sight, about a block away. However, I don't know how hard I tried to control it, in hindsight, because of the very clear (but confusing) red No Signal from the app and no FPV. I am assuming the transmitter LED must have been green, because when I executed a CSC in a vain foolish attempt to reconnect to the aircraft, it instead stopped the motors and crashed. But what if it the LED was red? I'll never know, but it certainly raises the question of how a CSC could possibly get through on a red LED, but any other control is unavailable. Your certainty is making me rethink my assumptions and conclusions. Maybe there is a transmitter bug that prevents control but still allows a CSC. DJI replaced my aircraft, so maybe they know something we don't, or maybe they were just in a generous mood that day.
Your are spot and im not sure how it got the csc to the drone but i stod under neath it when i did the csc so i could catch it at the time i had no control at i am talking nothing no camera no stick no buttom control
The csc is the only that worked
I cough it

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Did you try to switch to P mode or Atti mode? I would think that would cut out Litchi controling the bird...

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Yes mate i tryed all modes and had no control at all
Tryed all buttoms aswell

And i dont try all the bottoms and levers at the same time just tryed 1 at a time

Once i lost the home point i started to worrie

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl