Smart Controller not syncing to Phantom 4 pro v2.0

Reaction score
I recently purchased a v2.0 phantom and a smart controller. For whatever reason I'm unable to successfully sync the two together. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Both devices are up to date on firmware and I'm following the instructions by turning both Drone and smart controller on, accessing the sync function on remote to search, then pushing the sync button on Drone which should pair the two together.... Any help appreciated. I'm at a loss. Both front light red, back lights fast flashing yellow on the rear indicating signal loss from remote. Please help!

Not sure about the sc, but on a V1 controller, you can tell the controller which aircraft you want to link.

Last edited:
Reactions: JoBe
I recently purchased a v2.0 phantom and a smart controller. For whatever reason I'm unable to successfully sync the two together. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong? Both devices are up to date on firmware and I'm following the instructions by turning both Drone and smart controller on, accessing the sync function on remote to search, then pushing the sync button on Drone which should pair the two together.... Any help appreciated. I'm at a loss. Both front light red, back lights fast flashing yellow on the rear indicating signal loss from remote. Please help!
Try reading this thread and watching the video.

Reactions: JoBe
Not sure about the sc, but on a V1 controller, you can tell the controller which aircraft you want to link.
I finally figured that out late last night. Couldn't find that part of the menu initialy. Thanks!!!

Reactions: Oso

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj