Small problem during flight

Reaction score
I'm a newbie with three successful flights under my belt. No hitches at all. Until tonight where I was just flying about 100 feet up basically in circles recording scenery. The status indicator lights suddenly started flashing a slow red. Then back to green a few times, then slow red again. I know slow red means low battery but the phantoms battery was at 73% and the radio was fully charged. Made me really nervous to see all that red in the sky and brought her down. It's making me nervous. Any advise?

It's always good practice to keep your battery contacts clean. But, I'm assuming they are fine since it was only your 4th flight.

When inserting your battery, did you double-check to make sure it was fully inserted? If not, that's definitely something you should be mindful of before lifting off.

On previous models red meant low battery. I have gotten red when approaching no fly zone. What did your controller say?

It's always good practice to keep your battery contacts clean. But, I'm assuming they are fine since it was only your 4th flight.

When inserting your battery, did you double-check to make sure it was fully inserted? If not, that's definitely something you should be mindful of before lifting off.
Why do there seem to be a lot of posts like this in the last few hours?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers