Simulator for Xbox or another gaming system

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 4 and would like to have a good simulator that I could use when I can't fly and I don't have a big enough computer to do much with. I could get a gaming system to hook to a TV. If anyone could help me out I would really appreciate it.
Thanks

Medboss, hello!

Hmm... you do know that your DJI Go 4 app comes with a pretty decent flight simulator already built-in, don't you?

I think most of us have used it at one stage or another, at the beginning of our stick time.

You'd also be well served to buy a cheap and tiny Nano Drone or a Hubsan and a fistful of batteries (and a decent charger, not the USB ones that come with) and fly the heck out of that indoors first, then along with your sim you should have a good start to accumulating stick time.

OK, I should have been more plain. I spend a lot of time in a situation that I have access to a TV but not my drone or a computer. If I could hook a gaming system up to my TV with a good simulator program. I could purchase a controller to hook into the game and use that. So if anyone knows of a good simulator that I could play on a gaming system such as Playstation or Xbox then that would be great.

Reactions: Wewings

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl