Silly question

• Thread starter Deleted member 62848
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 62848

Hi ok I get new used p4s,lost a leg clip and tryed a few with still a gap,,I just looking at remote gl300c answer it has this sticker on it..little bit lifted but never removed,
20190511_102529.jpg
has it been know for some p4s to be different from others ??parts wise,,do they vary across the globe or am I imagined it,,ps,,using modified remote so not notice it earlier

Ah ok was unfamiliar with it,,thought I had a backwards drone,,my leg clips off other p4s don't fit this one properly,1 fell off so glued it in but still leave 3mm gap,,looks ugly,,parts were from p4s in 2017 and thought mayby newer models have changed just that bit mayby??.here's another picture,,,might be my job today since wet,,measure and document
1557528445107141057108.jpg

remote gl300c answer it has this sticker on it..little bit lifted but never removed,has it been know for some p 4s to be different from others ??
It's DJI's way to get you to read about the different flight modes and enabling multiple flight modes.
Take it off.
Ah ok was unfamiliar with it,,thought I had a backwards drone,,my leg clips off other p4s don't fit this one properly,1 fell off so glued it in but still leave 3mm gap,,looks ugly,,parts were from p4s in 2017 and thought mayby newer models have changed just that bit mayby??.here's another picture,,,might be my job today since wet,,measure and document
Perhaps it's using landing gear for a P4 pro??
FYI the covers for the P4 pro are 21mm long. I'm not sure about the original P4.

You can buy new ones with a little google searching.
Here are some examples:

Um unable to measure at moment but I have pro landing gear and they way smaller,,,the one I glue in you can see on back leg is odd size but came off old p4s,,stumped me,,,but very yuk also since I have updated firmware using OTG cable adapter again and work flawless (I know I just keep updated that all..sec test flight good apart from wind,next is checking on range and transmission
20190511_151431.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik