signal strength indicator

Reaction score
When flying the P3S with the DJI Go app, on the top of the screen, just right of center, are two indicators for signal strength. The controller signal, and just to the right of that the wi-fi/video signal. On the latter indicator sometimes mine shows up as four arches, sometimes it shows up as a box with HD in it with vertical bars to the right. I have no idea why this changes. Would someone out there educate me?
Thanks

When P3S is disconnected, default drone is Inspire and if you enter in app before controller connect to the drone, you will get that HD bar from Inspire because flying window is for the Inspire and Phantom, except that HD bar.

When P3S is disconnected, default drone is Inspire and if you enter in app before controller connect to the drone, you will get that HD bar from Inspire because flying window is for the Inspire and Phantom, except that HD bar.
OK. Thinking back to when this happened, it's happened twice, I brought the drone back in, switched batteries, and took off again. That's when I noticed the change in the display. Both times on the second flight. It worked, it was just a change that I didn't understand.
Thanks for the help.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thedrinklabsus