Show us your bag/case

Another GPC. Little different style, but nice! I'm kinda spoiled with my "props on" case, but a backpack would be handy on occasion. What's the cost on the backpack style @mjones165?

Brad

Reactions: umanbean
$200 from B&H, made for the Phantom 4, had to make some mods for the Phantom 3 batteries. Holds the launch pad, the iPad and 13" MacBook Pro with room to spare

Mike

Reactions: Shoot4fun
@quadrotor
I got tired of waiting on one battery to recharge. I told my wife we'd need extras when our daughter started flying, which she has. I told her I needed to keep my drone up sometimes for 30-40 minutes or more looking for a cow, or trying to get a detail video of whatever crop I had planted. She called B.S. on me until one afternoon we came home and the daughters' ridiculously expensive show steer was gone from his pen, gate wide open. Took all the battery I had to find him, the drone crashed trying to get home. I now have 5 batteries, & 2 drones. and I'm getting ready to buy 3 more batteries just to have on hand. I know. I know. Lucky s.o.b. right? Yup. Very lucky. Being a farmer don't come with many perks, but my "toys" are one of the few. I'm blessed.

Brad

Another GPC. Little different style, but nice! I'm kinda spoiled with my "props on" case, but a backpack would be handy on occasion. What's the cost on the backpack style @mjones165?

Brad
I like your props-on HUL case too. Might have to pick up one of those Amazon has one for 65.

I have a knock off of the manfrotto D1 for almost 1/3 the price... I really like it has a huge pocket to carry all kinds of accessories I stick a full-size DSL camera plus a lot of other stuff in there.

Amazon.com: Professional Video Equipment Cases Drone Backpack for DJI Quadcopter Drones, Phantom 4 PRO+, Phantom 4 PRO, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 PRO, Phantom 3 4K, Professional, Advanced, Standard + Accessories: Gateway

Yeah Mr. bean, I really like the Hul. Need to get another for the daughters P3 before she gets the bright idea to steal mine! Gonna buy a pack back or two as well for excursions.

Sounds good. I know what you mean about daughters and bright ideas. Mine is in college and she texted me this morning and told me she put two TVs in the Amazon shopping cart and wanted me look at them and tell her which one to get. She didn't bother to mention who was actually going to pay for it LOL.

Good luck on your backpack shopping

• Haha
I like your props-on HUL case too. Might have to pick up one of those Amazon has one for 65.

I have a knock off of the manfrotto D1 for almost 1/3 the price... I really like it has a huge pocket to carry all kinds of accessories I stick a full-size DSL camera plus a lot of other stuff in there.

Amazon.com: Professional Video Equipment Cases Drone Backpack for DJI Quadcopter Drones, Phantom 4 PRO+, Phantom 4 PRO, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 PRO, Phantom 3 4K, Professional, Advanced, Standard + Accessories: Gateway

Me too! Not sure it will fit in overhead storage on a plane though.

For the price, it's an outstanding case. Takes a lot of abuse daily as you can imagine, in a farm truck...
20190724_111425.jpg
20190724_111802.jpg

Reactions: umanbean
For the price, it's an outstanding case. Takes a lot of abuse daily as you can imagine, in a farm truck...
View attachment 113196
Good Lord that reminds me of my trusty old work van... buckets and boxes and stuff crammed into every nook and cranny! LOL

Carry on brother! :D

@quadrotor
(He's a cranky old man that gives good advice, but don't tell him i said that!)

Sounds like you're in need of an upgrade worse than me.
I have absolutely no knowledge about P2s, so guess I shouldn't say that... Do they not come with a camera? Is it an add-on, like a Go pro? I have to study this more...

Brad

Reactions: quadrotor
The phantom 2 vision/vision+ come with camera's but the normal Phantom 2 ( mine) has to have a GoPro or something similar. Unfortunately I don't have ANY camera on mine.:(

The phantom 2 vision/vision+ come with camera's but the normal Phantom 2 ( mine) has to have a GoPro or something similar. Unfortunately I don't have ANY camera on mine.:(
Do you own a farm? Cattle? Crops? 3 words for ya... NECESSARY BUSINESS EXPENSE
All tax deductible.

@quadrotor, I do NOW! ?

Talk him into one, I promise once he sees the benefits, he'll be happy. Dairy or beef cattle? Doesn't matter. Either way, finding one lost heifer in bad weather, which your part of the world is known for, will pay for a nice P3S

Reactions: quadrotor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.