Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Not long and I was probably ten minutes late to capture perfect time as I forgot to grab usb cable in my haste and had to run back, but the copper tone to the reflection in the lake I loved.

Reactions: DMac and DrChris
Woke up to sirens going to a house fire this morning down the river a bit.
You tube said the file was to big so I could only upload it in 720, but the raw video is stunning!
Love the P3P so far!

That's awesome!

My effort over the weekend.

Fantastic video. Music sets the mood, cuts fit the music, shots are smooth. I appreciate it when people allow the subject to exit the frame instead of making some obnoxious, jerky gimbal movement in an attempt to keep it in. Well done and looked like a fun event to film.

Reactions: apocnz
A few shots from Kittery Maine -

Reactions: missnw
Dataway's ND Filter Test One Filter Used. UHD 4K
Thanks Dataway I am very happy!

Finally got to somewhere scenic for a decent test. Apart from the horizon tilt (which I still believe will be fixed) the results are pretty nice.. :)

Did a quick little jog around the west of Big Bear Lake.. Fishing sucked so thought I would share the p3 with a friend of mine.
I'm headed up that way fourth of July with my P3P and 25' pontoon in tow for the fire works.

You tube said the file was to big so I could only upload it in 720, but the raw video is stunning!
Love the P3P so far!

That sucks, I know what it is like to have your house burn down. Did your video make the local news?

Excellent quality

t makes a pretty stable launching platform. Here's an aerial compilation from Memorial Day weekend on the rivers and lakes around Knoxville, TN. It's always a giant floating party where you don't know whether to watch the beautiful women or the boats. I loved how people really got in to me filming. People would cheer for a lot of the fly-overs. The best shot was the boat coming into the cove where 3 girls actually ran out and started dancing.

Still learning how to color correct and edit, but I feel like I'm getting better. I captured everything at 1080P 60 FPS even with the P3 Pro. My computer just doesn't handle 4K very well right now. Anyways, the 60FPS shots made the video buttery smooth.

Edited to add: Yes I realize that is a LOT of over-water time. I'm going to need to sacrifice an old cell phone or something to the water Gods for not claiming my P3. They LOVE cell phones.

Excellent quality, my P3P arrived yesterday, my first ever quadcopter I have ever owned, I am looking forward to getting shots like these, once I have learned to fly the P3P correctly. May I ask what editing software you used.[/QUOTE]
I like that video, lots of T&A.

Love the P3P so far!

Holy Crap that's a bad fire, great footage but I hope everyone made it out of that ok!?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart