Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

I meant it more as a question to current users to see what they were actually using, but thanks.
I see it was your second post. I came off as a jerk.. Sorry about that. You will find the search feature will answer most if not all of your questions. This is off topic and not related to the this thread so lets kill it here.

Reactions: Trackercal
Guess I'll chuck my first flight in here. Skip to like 2 minutes in, that's when I started getting a bit more comfortable flying.:p

Reactions: dalebb
I wish I had more footage (or another battery!) but I've just been learning how to use a drone. Here's my second day flight with a P3P:

Reactions: dalebb and RyanK
That's bad news for the coyotes that live in those same wooded areas. They are always stalking the poor little wabbits!
The coyotes round here are a slackin on account we have too many wabbits & squirrel here in Joshua tree. I'm loadin double ott buck and make my p3 a bird of prey. Not suitable for video however....

I'm thinking of adding some text info to my flight videos instead of just music. Does anyone do this? Would be cool for people to know what they are looking at.

This just this from a fight this morning! People don't send beautiful pictures like this often enough.
Obama- bear.jpg

Reactions: envisionabove
Playing around with the Director in the Pilot App, it missed a few good moments and picked a not so smooth pan but generally quite a clever way of sharing videos quickly.

Hardly 720p, not sure if it can produce cleaner video, perhaps there is only so much it can do.

Just some footage from my first few flights. Edited in Premiere Pro and graded in SpeedGrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z