Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

With the exception of hanging out of a few helicopters, this is my first "aerial video." My initial impression is that the P3X is a smooth operator right out of the box. Pretty amazing really.

With the exception of hanging out of a few helicopters, this is my first "aerial video." My initial impression is that the P3X is a smooth operator right out of the box. Pretty amazing really.

That's the best and sharpest P3 video that I've seen so far. Really nice work and what a beautiful setting to film!

Why do the videos hosted on Vimeo seem so much sharper than the ones hosted on YouTube?

no follow mode would that help? i feel as if the go to stop is way to harsh needs to be smoothed out

That's the best and sharpest P3 video that I've seen so far. Really nice work and what a beautiful setting to film!

Why do the videos hosted on Vimeo seem so much sharper than the ones hosted on YouTube?
Thanks smpetty. I upload content at a minimum of 26Mbps in h.264. Vimeo seems a little kinder than YouTube w/their HD streaming codec, just remember to upgrade to 1080P from the default 720P playback setting after finishing an upload... otherwise they'll stream the 720P version instead.

Last edited:
Love the train shot in your video, good job.
Thanks Sheets. The freight train shot was in fairly high winds. Really amazed how well the P3 handles the wind given its light weight.

Very nice quality and some awesome shots you have! I like the color grading too.

Thanks Skyy!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor