Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

Very cool stelios,

Looked like almost first steps for the little one too, and you got it on video. :D

Welcome to the forum.

here is my 4th ride with the P3 Pro - note that I haven't had any drone before (except small hubsan 2 months ago) so talking newbie here (the real one).
Link is here. Need to enter a password 'private':

Reactions: millertime510
Great initiative – gonna have a field day looking through all of them nice videos! :)

Here's a short video from my second flight the other day, figured it was time to introduce the P3P to water.

Cool walk through the trees man! That was a nice touch.

Reactions: svanersand
CandleStick TearDown.jpg
Picture from one of my flights today.
(Candlestick Park)

this was the tail end of my second flight. first part was a distance check... 400 ft up, clear LOS starting losing signal at like 3500 ft... depressing.
this turned out well though.. camera is SO vibrant.. this is native 1080p

Reactions: dalebb
Across the bay......30 minutes

Awesome. I'm in Bernal Heights area of SF. I'm down to meet up in the East Bay also. I'm patiently waiting my extra batteries and case before I start venturing out and flying in other locations. 22 minute flight times with 50 minute recharge times is lame. lol.

We should start an SF club. What do you think? Jeff chime in too if you see this. ;)

Reactions: Julius717
@Slone Starkey haha that's awesome man, ill be there twice in September for cowboys game hoping to sneak some flights in also haha

@Slone Starkey haha that's awesome man, ill be there twice in September for cowboys game hoping to sneak some flights in also haha

Be careful. Had a dude crash his drone on top of Cowboys stadium not too long ago. Was a huge news story for a couple days.

...found out later the photo you see there was illegally taken because it was during the Ranger game and your not supposed to fly within 3 miles of a large sporting event! Oops!

Reactions: Stan_in_KS
This footage is from one of my first flights, maybe the 4th battery charge. It wasn't until I was looking at the footage on the computer that I realized the people viewed were vandalizing property. Video recorded in 1080P by the P3A and then roughly edited in iMovie.

Hi buddy, at 47 seconds what did you press to zoom in like that?

Be careful. Had a dude crash his drone on top of Cowboys stadium not too long ago. Was a huge news story for a couple days.

...found out later the photo you see there was illegally taken because it was during the Ranger game and your not supposed to fly within 3 miles of a large sporting event! Oops!

Can you expand on that? Says who? What is a "large" sporting event?

Last baseball game I went to people took thousands of pictures. Just curious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair