Show off your Phantom 3 Videos

This is my third or so video. Any constructive criticism would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

This stuff is SO subjective. You have some beautiful shots in there. But you repeat the sunset too often IMO. I also think you hold on some shots too long. I try to keep videos like this down to < 1.5 minutes. There is no story I am telling per-se. Just visuals and music and that, in and of itself, can become boring fast. In the filmmaking world there is a phrase: "Kill your babies". That means that shots that you are in love with, your audience my not share the same level of love for.

Like I said, it's subjective. What you have here is your design and as such, my comments my not be applicable at all.

On the plus side, your horizons are mostly level. SO much drone footage has slanted horizons. Harrable :)

Reactions: luisrsg

Black Castle. Wicklow, Ireland.

A few of the shots could use a horizon leveling. You have some nice, dynamic shots. I would consider cutting the video down to 1.5 mins or so. Maybe cut on the beat of the music a little as well.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Nice sun transition btw!

A few of the shots could use a horizon leveling. You have some nice, dynamic shots. I would consider cutting the video down to 1.5 mins or so. Maybe cut on the beat of the music a little as well.

Good stuff! Thanks for sharing!

P.S. Nice sun transition btw!

Thank you for your tips.

PS: I got lucky on that sun transition, happened by accident.

Hi guys first post I've had my P3S for about a week, had mini quad first to learn to fly. Anyway a short composite. Any CC welcome.

Reactions: SirAchie
La Jolla Shores, CA

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I made this with my Nikon D600 and my phantom 3 all on auto pilot waypoint function, all self shot.
More videos riding thru PNG take a look and like it. Security Check Required

All shot in Papua New Guinea with my phantom 3 pro

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT