SHOUT OUT to Travis and the guys at ADVEXURE

Reaction score
I just have to give a LOUD SHOUT OUT!!! to the Team over at Advexure. I have ordered 4 batteries and 2 sets of Props as well as a Spare 100W Charger from them. The way they keep us updated in real time as to when they are receiving product and when we will be getting them shipped to us is AMAZING. I am sure they are getting hundreds of E-mails every day asking the same questions, but they have always returned my emails promptly and with accurate and honest replies. My only regret is that I did not buy my p3p from them. I ordered straight from DJI. I will only buy from them in the future.
Their Customer Service and Professionalism is second to None.

I couldn't agree more. Though I have yet to receive my battery and hardpack, I appreciate their engagement and principle based decisions on distribution. I have no doubt they have done all they can do and put as much pressure as possible on DJI.

Reactions: Advexure
@mike22222 and @2nd2non We can't thank you and our loyal customer base enough for the support over the years and the past few weeks through what most in this industry will say has been the most hectic period of demand that the industry has faced. We appreciate the shoutout. It's very assuring to receive such recognition. We won't let up!

Safe and happy flying, and once again, thank you.

- Travis

Reactions: jlo and jeffreyi
I purchased my phantom p3 from them with and extra battery, and received it about 4 days after ordering. I will definitely buy from them again!

I bought a P3P bundle from them about 3 weeks ago and I had a buzzing gimbal (not the fan) at the top motor due to the gimbal guard coming off in shipping and I sent it back and Travis got me a new one with no issues in about a one week turn around. Plus they covered shipping on the return which shows their quality customer service.

I agree. These guys are super responsive. They'll be getting all my replacement part and accessory business moving forward. (and any additional drone purchases but hopefully I'll be happy with the P3P for a long while!).

I definitely agree with everyone. They have top notch customer service. I found them through the positive posts on this board and ordered my P3A and accessories through them. My case was missing some foam and within hours I had a response and the extra foam was shipped to me. I wouldn't shop elsewhere

I have bought all of my platforms from Advexure and can say all the same stuff that has already been said in this thread. Quick service, fast shipping, have it all, great guys!

Finally had a chance to pop by Hardshell Backpack out of the box from them! Thanks guys!

IMG_1550.JPG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31