Shout out to DJIs technology

Reaction score
Read a lot of negative things about DJI but I am a big fan. 200 flights and 300+ miles, two pretty significant crashes one tree and one flagpole - won’t go into details but all my fault.
I’ve never dealt with DJI but found a local guy who fixes me up.
The combo of this forum and accessible parts when I need them - gave me the confidence with an embarrassing tool kit and UTube videos to take my P3P apart and replace the cracked out lower shell. And it works too.
Running the latest firmware for the AC and RC and IOS 11 on an iPhone S6.
Thanks to all the positive contributions - I learn something new everyday.
Had the jitters while CrashCraft was apart and couldn’t fly - need a backup drone for service outages.
IMG_1549.jpg

Read a lot of negative things about DJI but I am a big fan. 200 flights and 300+ miles, two pretty significant crashes one tree and one flagpole - won’t go into details but all my fault.
I’ve never dealt with DJI but found a local guy who fixes me up.
The combo of this forum and accessible parts when I need them - gave me the confidence with an embarrassing tool kit and UTube videos to take my P3P apart and replace the cracked out lower shell. And it works too.
Running the latest firmware for the AC and RC and IOS 11 on an iPhone S6.
Thanks to all the positive contributions - I learn something new everyday.
Had the jitters while CrashCraft was apart and couldn’t fly - need a backup drone for service outages.
View attachment 88662
Hi like the shell colour,did you spray it or is that how it came,as for learning yes it never stops

Krylon Pumpkin Orange spray paint. Took no time at all lots of little coats - props are Camo colour also Krylon sprayed them and sanded afterward.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1