should I be worried? weird flight log data

Reaction score
On my last flight I flew somewhere new and everything seemed ok. I did the compass dance and all the pre flight stuff. I use DJI Ultimate flight and create flight log files and later when I get home I use Dashware to combine the data with the video. There are a lot of gauges to choose from. I have my own preset template that I use now.
I like the map, where it follows along your flight path. On this flight the map showed a straight diagonal line and the red dot zipped back and forth. After a minute or two it just stopped. Also I got lat but no long and the maximum distance flown was stuck at 99999. I checked out the csv file in Excel. The data jumped around a little in the beginning but I think that was because I was kind of near some tall trees and had a hard time holding 6 sats. After I got away from the trees the sat count went up eventually getting to 11 and the csv file had all the data but the data in the Dashware was off. I used mph, elevation, and distance, for my video, they were all good.
So should I be worried about this?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I know not of what you speak. By watching your video, I would say a power line will probably do you in before something else... :eek:

Seems strange to have a park behind a dam, where a lake should be???

haha yeah I knew I was above it but after watching the video I was closer than I realized. flying fpv and los it looked fine at the time.
In So Cal this is kind of common, having parks behind a dam. This one is tiny. There is a real big one in Burbank. We only ever get that much rain once in 20 to 50 years I think. if that.

here's another one. I actually clipped this power line at the 10 second mark.
What do they say? It's better to be lucky than good. haha
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers