Shot with phantom 4 Pro

Well, the good and bad. It is a good warm area for swimming. I don't care to swim there because of the crowds. I like a more quiet area. By the way, good video.

Here's some constructive criticism. Feel free to agree or not but please understand that I'm just making suggestions to be helpful.

1. With upbeat music like that it's generally better to incorporate faster cuts. Some of the static shots lasted way to long.

2. The first couple of shots had quite a bit of moire on the buildings (high contrast elements shot with H.264 tend to do that). Closing down the iris a bit for the buildings and reducing your sharpness might have helped.

3. I'm not a fan of the super-long weird transition you use a few times. Transitions should match the pacing of the video.

4. As a general rule, showing the tops of buildings (A/C units and the like) is not very appealing.

5. Some of the drone moves jerk more than necessary. With faster cutting, you could have cut around those parts.

6. It's such a beautiful location, it would have been nice to be closer to the water and moving more quickly to take advantage of the aerial medium. I feel like with this type of video there's almost no reason for the drone to stop in mid-air. Fly over boats, bridges, the beach, the waves, etc..

Again, just trying to help.

Reactions: flyboy73

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj