Short great flight.

Reaction score
Well tonight,in heavy cloud cover I still went out and flew,the weather hasn't been the best the last few days.About noonish it came a real frog floater but by 3 pm or so it cleared except for the clouds but I have been thinking I NEED TO FLY and that is just what I did.It wasn't long flights and the highest was 226 ft. when it was starting to blend in with the clouds so it was time to bring it down a little.Just a few small flights to make sure the go App was still good and my wings hasn't been clipped in the last few days.

I feel you Brother for me the mosquitos are out in force its hard to fly when your being gang banged and your blood pressure is dropping to zero. I spray down but the little ******** are immune or something. its so bad I saw a hoard of them jacking my neighbor for his car keys. I see your in Texas I hope your in a safe area I lived in Florida a bunch of years with the hurricanes, Not fun

We are way too far from the coast to worry about any hurricanes but those dang mosquitos can be a bothersome at times.I usually invite the wife along and tell her I need a spotter but what I actually need is her to stand there and the mosquitos attack her and leave me alone so I can fly.LoL

lol good idea

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl