Shocking disregard for the law - London Flight

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. They were talking about my drone in from of house. Not the dude in London. :)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ahhhhh my bad! 1am here not really with it

There are no laws regarding "hovering above a street" there are laws for flying over traffic however.

Perhaps your time would be better served actually brushing up on the law as opposed to threatening to leave the list, and then hanging here waiting for chances to make silly retorts?

so if at that point in time a car turned down his street, when would he be breaking rules? all open to interpretation.... i guess

Dude! You ARE a special snowflake! Let's see if I've got this right. You sit in cars while they crash. You've got a passport. AND you know how to book a plane ticket. You must have a PhD in awesomeness!

Be sure to tell the CAA that the rules don't apply to awesome people. I'm sure they'll feel the same way.
Well he's clearly not at uni because a degree takes 3 years, on his profile he says he's 23, therefore he couldn't have started uni any earlier than the age of 18, meaning he isn't graduating from a third uni.

Reactions: Heathrow Terminal 2
Really. How did the media know about him?
Snitches get stitches is how!! Lol
It makes no sense to me to paint a drone black, apart from helping in sunny days.

Why not get a skin for it? Rather than stripping it down to dip or spray which will chip, scratch or flake off in the long run?
Answered your own question. Tony lives in Florida.. Sunny every day, not like London. I know this is shocking but why not do it just to be different.
I'd rather take a **** in my hands and clap..
No surprise here. Go ahead record it too we all want to see it.

so if at that point in time a car turned down his street, when would he be breaking rules? all open to interpretation.... i guess
If he stayed over the car, technically yes. But you saw how low the drone was didn't you? I don't think a car would fit under it?

Fair enough. And thanks, I honestly was lost there (due to my own stupidity probably).
It's all good. As to your other comments it's alright to have a strong opinion and state it. It is also ok for others to disagree.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

Federal law breaker....hovering too close to US postal approved Mailbox.
They don't approve mailboxes. We have Dolphins. Pelicans and many other mailboxes. Hehehe :) some even with image of Elvis

It's all good. As to your other comments it's alright to have a strong opinion and state it. It is also ok for others to disagree.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
I agree.
But I will always advocate for flying within the law simply because I value the hobby - not because I hold myself above anyone else here on the forum.
I try to reign in my strong attitude regarding that opinion from time to time, believe it or not.

Well he's clearly not at uni because a degree takes 3 years, on his profile he says he's 23, therefore he couldn't have started uni any earlier than the age of 18, meaning he isn't graduating from a third uni.

Good one James. Not all of us start from year one [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: maseman88
PaulJohn, amazing video. Sorry for all the grief. Guys like you and Trappy have the balls the rest of us don't to get the best footage. :D

Every time I get a push notification on this thread I chuckle.... "SHOCKING disregard..." Lol, stoppppp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: ablythe
I'm waiting for the awesome new forums PaulJohn is going to create! Sounds awesome! You've almost convinced me how awesome you are! Really!

/snicker

Reactions: Heathrow Terminal 2
They don't approve mailboxes. We have Dolphins. Pelicans and many other mailboxes. Hehehe :) some even with image of Elvis

And the largemouth bass ones, and the steel pipe ones. Lol

That black looks good. I may try that, it would l match my truck. Lol and my motor sickle............

Reactions: maseman88
it's just so odd to me that people in here are adamant about safe piloting and drone use yet they are the first people to try and get this young man in trouble on a national level? makes zero sense to me... "an example must be made!" give me a break, talk about damaging to your own hobby.
getting the drone took off this kid is only going to help our hobby. Stupid flying like this is only going raising more public awareness of the dangers & potential hazards, & eventually more rules/regulations

Reactions: Goldni
Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20