Ship Date?

Reaction score
I pre-ordered a Phantom 3, April 24th with the extra battery. Just wondering if anyone knows when a fella might be looking at finally receiving it, on the east coast of Canada.... New Brunswick to be more precise.

I understand they have started shipping and some users received them in the last 10 days or so.

I ordered the P3A with extra battery on April 10. No sign of it yet. No charges on my card. Ordered direct from DJI.
Payment Status: Pay Confirmed.
Shipping Status: Pending.
Shipping Company: DHL.

I also ordered a P3A with extra battery direct from DJI just over a week ago. I wish they would give some indication of a likely shipping date. I could order one without the extra battery and have it by Tueday from quadcopters.co.uk
I'm going away for a week from the 22nd and I'm worried DHL will return to send if they fail to deliver more than once while I'm away.

I placed my order for a P3A with extra battery on April 9th.

Yesterday I saw a charge on my credit card for $1099. Still no change in my DJi status.

I pre-ordered a Phantom 3, April 24th with the extra battery. Just wondering if anyone knows when a fella might be looking at finally receiving it, on the east coast of Canada.... New Brunswick to be more precise.

I ordered on april 22nd and they told me to expect it around the end of may.

I pre-ordered it from DJI on April 9, cancelled order on May 6 and bought one from a local retailer the same day, which was already ready for pickup but since I am out of town, I'll pick it up next Wednedsay but I am sure I'll get one soon now. With DJI, just wait and see

I found one in stock at Coptershop and ordered that one. I will wait for the second battery. My biggest concern now is cancelling my order with DJI. I don't want to end up with 2 of them. I emailed the sales email telling them I wished to cancel yesterday. I have not heard from them yet. As you can see , this is what it says on my DJI account,
upload_2015-5-9_11-17-53.png

but they still haven't charged my credit card. The did do what appeared to be a pre-authorization, hit my card, I saw the preauthorized payment , then it was reversed. Its like they were making sure the funds were available. I was told I could in the live chat that I could cancel up until it was shipped... Hopefully they cancel it soon....... Has anyone ever tried cancelling with DJI before?

I found one in stock at Coptershop and ordered that one. I will wait for the second battery. My biggest concern now is cancelling my order with DJI. I don't want to end up with 2 of them. I emailed the sales email telling them I wished to cancel yesterday. I have not heard from them yet. As you can see , this is what it says on my DJI account,
View attachment 18809
but they still haven't charged my credit card. The did do what appeared to be a pre-authorization, hit my card, I saw the preauthorized payment , then it was reversed. Its like they were making sure the funds were available. I was told I could in the live chat that I could cancel up until it was shipped... Hopefully they cancel it soon....... Has anyone ever tried cancelling with DJI before?

I was told to use [email protected]. However, since there was activity on my card yesterday, I will continue the wait. I was tempted early last week to cancel through DJi and go through Coptershop, but I did not want to end up with $2200 of Phantom 3A inventory....LOL

I was told to use [email protected]. However, since there was activity on my card yesterday, I will continue the wait. I was tempted early last week to cancel through DJi and go through Coptershop, but I did not want to end up with $2200 of Phantom 3A inventory....LOL
Thats the email I used. I figure mine is still a ways out from being shipped so I am sure I will be able to get it cancelled in time...... I hope.

April 9th, good, I ordered April 10th so hope to see the charge show up soon, shipping is FEDEX and pending.

April 9th, good, I ordered April 10th so hope to see the charge show up soon, shipping is FEDEX and pending.

Where can you view the shipping method?

Cool...FedEx for me.

DHL only comes through town once a day. Last time someone shipped me something through DHL, it required a signature. It was like pulling teeth to get the DHL driver to make a delivery after I get home from work. Not sure if all DHL deliveries require a signature or not. Maybe it was at the request of the vendor. It was only a wrist watch band...sheesh.

lol did it through advexure this last week and they assured me it was going to be at my door by monday :D i got in right before the second batch left apparently

View attachment 18809

Send your request to mailto:[email protected].

It took 48 hours for them to confirm but if you paid by credit card, it could take up to 7 working days to be refund. 2 working days refund is only if you paid through PayPal.

Got my confirmation from DJI that they have cancelled my order. Should see my new Phantom 3 from Coptershop in 5 days or so.....Great to deal with also FYI, friendly, knowledgeable, and received a verification call 20 mins after placing my order.

Got an email from DJI this morning. My P3A has shipped. I ordered it with the extra battery, but they say the battery will be shipping later. Today is May 13. On May 6 my Payment Status changed to "Pay Confirmed" and I saw the credit card charges a day later. Yesterday the Shipping Status changed to "Prepare". I'm supposed to get it by Friday. Just in time for the long weekend here in Ontario :) :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.