Ship Date?

Cool...FedEx for me.

DHL only comes through town once a day. Last time someone shipped me something through DHL, it required a signature. It was like pulling teeth to get the DHL driver to make a delivery after I get home from work. Not sure if all DHL deliveries require a signature or not. Maybe it was at the request of the vendor. It was only a wrist watch band...sheesh.

Your FedEx package will probably also require a signature. An option is to have it routed to a local FedEx office where you can pick it up before or after work. See: http://videocenter.van.fedex.com/learn/signature-required

-- Roger

Your FedEx package will probably also require a signature. An option is to have it routed to a local FedEx office where you can pick it up before or after work. See: http://videocenter.van.fedex.com/learn/signature-required

-- Roger

Yah!! Me too. Should be here on Monday, minus the battery.

That would be OK, if there were a local FedEx office. The nearest one is 30 miles away.
Maybe someone who has had their P3 delivered via FedEx from DJi can chime in....

What does...

Signature services Indirect signature required
Special handling section Deliver Weekday, Indirect Signature Required

...mean?

Sound like I don't have to be here? Just confirmation by the driver?

Last edited:
Google answered my question.....

Signature services Indirect signature required
Special handling section Deliver Weekday, Indirect Signature Required

Someone has to be around to sign it (you, neighbor or a door tag). You can also instruct FedEx to leave it without a signature, as I did using the tracking number.
Just click on the 'Customize Delivery' button.

OK!!!! Ordered mine on April 13th. woke up this morning and saw the order changed from "pending" to "preparing". I don't know what that means but it must be a good sign. I might just get it in my hands before P4 is announced.
Anyone know what "preparing" means?

Hmmm.... from the DHL tracking page. Looks like a bit of a hiccup:
Clearance Event
Special clearance requirement for goods being imported to a Free Trade or Export Processing Zone
Processing and transfer of the shipment to the relevant Zone will be completed as soon as cleared by Customs.

Hey Bob Pub, see my earlier post about "preparing". I bet yours will be going out really, really soon. Like tomorrow.

Got an email from DJI this morning. My P3A has shipped. I ordered it with the extra battery, but they say the battery will be shipping later. Today is May 13. On May 6 my Payment Status changed to "Pay Confirmed" and I saw the credit card charges a day later. Yesterday the Shipping Status changed to "Prepare". I'm supposed to get it by Friday. Just in time for the long weekend here in Ontario :) :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20