Sharing iPad Mini 4 between Mavic Pro & Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hey all,

Just a quick question. I have been using my iPad mini 4 on my Mavic for a few months now. If I decide to use the same iPad Mini 4 for both the Mavic and my Phantom 4 Pro, will my settings remain the same for each drone, or will whatever change I make on one also change the settings for the other? For example if I set the camera and gimbal settings one way on the Phantom 4 Pro, will that reflect when I reconnect and use the iPad on the Mavic on another day, or will the Mavic retain its own settings? I'd hate to have to buy a separate iPad just so settings don't get mixed up.

Hopefully its not as dumb a question as I think

Thanks!

Hey all,

Just a quick question. I have been using my iPad mini 4 on my Mavic for a few months now. If I decide to use the same iPad Mini 4 for both the Mavic and my Phantom 4 Pro, will my settings remain the same for each drone, or will whatever change I make on one also change the settings for the other? For example if I set the camera and gimbal settings one way on the Phantom 4 Pro, will that reflect when I reconnect and use the iPad on the Mavic on another day, or will the Mavic retain its own settings? I'd hate to have to buy a separate iPad just so settings don't get mixed up.

Hopefully its not as dumb a question as I think

Thanks!

Not a dumb question - I'd like to know too! I currently have a Mavic and am planning to add a P4P to the fleet and would like to know if I need to invest in a 2nd Mini 4.

Reactions: Liveddica
This is a fascinating question I'm sure that they probably will keep the last set settings regardless of what drone you connect to last.

Someone needs to do a table that shows what settings are local to the tablet and what are stored on the AC.

I've tried it but it worked so I didn't notice any differences. I did have to set everything the way I like it. Just double check your preferences would be the advise I would give. ......
P4Pro / Mavic Pro / P3Pro owner

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31