sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

Conway Estuary. A quick screen grab from one of my first drone flights. Nothing special, still learning the ropes of it all.
13914121_843054012462965_438540302933473170_o.jpg

OK - I see the issue now that I'm on a computer. Lets try again.

Staten Island Landfill being turned into a park
View attachment 61879
My first sunset attempt
View attachment 61881
Might the problem on your first attempt have been that you posted pics that were stored on your phone, and not from the SD card?
There's a world of difference between the first set and the second as far as quality. ..

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

Might the problem on your first attempt have been that you posted pics that were stored on your phone, and not from the SD card?
There's a world of difference between the first set and the second as far as quality. ..

Sent from my Verizon Galaxy Note4 using TapaTalk

No. The first set was through the app which I'm understanding is a problem right now. The second was played from a computer but it's the same pic from my phone.

Nice Pics! Can l call u Heinz? Just kiddin around

That's funny never heard that one before. No really I'm not being sarcastic. Nobody has ever said that to me lol. Its all good. The name (if you're curious) comes from my love (obsession) of the 57 Chevy Bel Air.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Reactions: Ohiowoodsman
No. The first set was through the app which I'm understanding is a problem right now. The second was played from a computer but it's the same pic from my phone.

That's funny never heard that one before. No really I'm not being sarcastic. Nobody has ever said that to me lol. Its all good. The name (if you're curious) comes from my love (obsession) of the 57 Chevy Bel Air.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
Your obsessed w/ the 57 n l'm obsessed w/ 56! Just awesome classics

Reactions: Nickster
Finally getting the hang of my new P3S. Setting my max to 250ft for now but still not a bad height.
SOOOOO much nicer and easier to fly than my 3DR Iris+! Significantly more confident, especially after learning to drop everything and calibrate away from everything possible. Which is annoying but oh well.

took these in the adirondacks

Attachments

• DJI_0009.JPG
    DJI_0009.JPG
    548.6 KB · Views: 374
  • DJI_0010.JPG
    DJI_0010.JPG
    514 KB · Views: 339
  • DJI_0013.JPG
    DJI_0013.JPG
    415.1 KB · Views: 290
Finally getting the hang of my new P3S. Setting my max to 250ft for now but still not a bad height.
SOOOOO much nicer and easier to fly than my 3DR Iris+! Significantly more confident, especially after learning to drop everything and calibrate away from everything possible. Which is annoying but oh well.

took these in the adirondacks
Awesome brother! and welcome

Reactions: PhantomReaper

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl