sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

d650d51b8171ecb1d54dcd8602b05139_thumb.jpg
4193846b15507a430ef06b764b627a6b_thumb.jpg
6006df3fc17a5bbe4bef44714573d868_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Not sure if it's on my end our yours Nick but your pictures are small so are vez .
I didint understand what you wrote (I am not master in English,sorry about it.
My pics is small ?or bad resolution ? If yes I will try to post the original files from my pc.

image.jpeg
Not sure if it's on my end our yours Nick but your pictures are small so are vez .
Dirk, I don't know what is going on. I sent a message to @LuvMyTJ to see what is going on with the forum. 1st started doing this over the weekend with my pictures and now my iPhone app logged me out and doesn't even have the spot to log back in. Reloaded and still nothing.

Anyway, see if this is any better for this picture:

-Nick

Yea Nick that is full size but the others look like thumbnails that won't open .
I didint understand what you wrote (I am not master in English,sorry about it.
My pics is small ?or bad resolution ? If yes I will try to post the original files from my pc.
The size vez .. Looking back I see you both were using the app .That has to be it .

Ok. It is definitely this app. I will be posting pictures through the website now. Don't understand why it is compressing these all the sudden.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

@dirkclod

Here we go again. Let's see if this works. From the app. Too big from the website. If this doesn't work, I will finally put my website together and link it.

Nick
187c667f48d07bab4ab1abbec56cdbe8_thumb.jpg

Ok. It is definitely this app. I will be posting pictures through the website now. Don't understand why it is compressing these all the sudden.

Yea they are working on it so maybe be fixed soon :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj