sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

Oklahoma Countryside

Attachments

• Red Water Ranch Image-2.jpg
    Red Water Ranch Image-2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 467
One of the spots I go just to play and try distance runs .
pond 018.JPG

pond 011.JPG

Oh and might even catch a few Crappie while I'm there ;)
Mostly gravel pits and woods here .

I am planning to go there. Such a awesome place! Hows the wind when you went? I got bit scared as if i well remember the wind there is always strong

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
It is an amazing place, I was so lucky when I went up, I had no wind at all, some days are really nice some are a bit risky.

652cfe0e2b2ac4238cf513659c759277.jpg

The original on the bottom had a UV lense and minor tweaks to the settings. The top was my attempt at different filters and settings from an editing app.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

One of my fav videos.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app
Lived there in the late 70's and miss it . Nice video
Was you aware of that other RC when you were flying or just see it when you were editing .
Was cool :)

Reactions: Matthewkort
Lived there in the late 70's and miss it . Nice video
Was you aware of that other RC when you were flying or just see it when you were editing .
Was cool :)
Thank you, b4 i started flying i saw the plane on the other side of the park, i made sure to keep my distance and stay on my side and when i went over to his side i was wide enough for him to see me, then when i was editing i didnt know i got him on cam! [emoji106]

Reactions: dirkclod
Thank you, b4 i started flying i saw the plane on the other side of the park, i made sure to keep my distance and stay on my side and when i went over to his side i was wide enough for him to see me, then when i was editing i didnt know i got him on cam! [emoji106]

Good catch :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z