sexiest photos you have taken with P3S.

IMG_3531.JPG

Just a small comment.. without meant to interfere with the thread's topic but going through all the photos one can really observe different quality(details level) from the same piece of hardware. How is it possible?

depends what there settings are on

Just a small comment.. without meant to interfere with the thread's topic but going through all the photos one can really observe different quality(details level) from the same piece of hardware. How is it possible?

It also depends on the post-edit app each one uses!I have seen great difference from one app to an other!

Reactions: dirkclod
It also depends on the post-edit app each one uses!I have seen great difference from one app to an other!
+1
Used to just shoot one shot and run through snapseed and then learned the aeb setting and started taking the lightest and darkest
2 pictures of the three and put em in TrueHDR app and love em .
Seems I can't just get clear shots like most so I just go with the surreal .
FullSizeRendernn.jpg

This is just my favorite spot here and I never know what's going to be locking through .

Hugh! Sorry for posting P3A pictures! :oops: Deleted..
Didn't mean for you to do that bro,they were good. Was just tellin ya .

Some of the photos have post-processing, they are not all as they came out of the camera. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dlr11164