Sensor problem after crash

Reaction score
Crashed my P4P. Broke the lower shell, gimbal and landing gear. Immediately noticed the OA icon in GO4 was red as if I turned off OA. I checked the setting. It was on. So clearly seems to be damage to sensor or wiring resulting from crash.

Sent it to DDS for repair. They fixed everything for a reasonable price but before shipping they called and said the sensors are not working and they think it’s a software issue and I need to send to DJI.

Noooooo. :-(

I pleaded with him that this isn’t software. Not related to anything they changed. This was clearly crash related. Please take another look. He said they had never seen a sensor failure before but agreed to re-evaluate given my info.

If anyone has any clever info I can pass along to them to point them in the right direction I’d appreciate it. Or if they decide they can’t fix it then what can I look at to fix without sending it to DJI for a second repair bill.

TIA

Was just looking at p4 ones which probably the same and its I fine ribbon cable with bit of hot glue on the board to hold it conected,possibly been moved and bad contact with board ,give some idea of what to tell them to check
20200205_213809.jpg
Screenshot_20200205-214303_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: Capt KO and BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj