Sending videos via email

Reaction score
Whenever I attempt to email video shot in MOV says to large to send. Is there another setting I should b shooting in. I do not own 4k TV so as long as clear don't need 4k. Any suggestions as easy way to send videos via email greatly appreciated

why not upload to you-tube and just send a link. Even smaller videos will be larger files and depending on your email system you might have to really kill resolution to meet a tough requirement.

Even on the lowest settings anything longer then a few seconds will be too big a file.
Your best option is upload to youtube or similar and send a link.
You can make a youtube video unlisted if you don't want it discoverable unless they are directly given a link.

I wish I would have though of that ;) Jinx

Make the video the go to you tube, set up an account. Upload the video. Copy the videos URL and send that link by email so anyone can see it.

All my videos go to youtube, but when someone else wants to edit raw footage, I upload to dropbox and share the file.

Whenever I attempt to email video shot in MOV says to large to send. Is there another setting I should b shooting in. I do not own 4k TV so as long as clear don't need 4k. Any suggestions as easy way to send videos via email greatly appreciated
Video files in general are too large to send via email. Most mail systems limit max attachment size. It's also a terrible way to share video files or any large file. You are better off using something like Drop Box or uploading it to a video service like YouTube and just sending the link.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20