Sending someone to GPS point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some were actually helpful. Others bash anonymously. I just wish this page was moderated better. I've looked for solutions and always have to scroll through pages and pages of bashing, memes, name calling and various other unhelpful crap. Its a major turn off for us newbs

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: N017RW
And now we are going to stop being argumentative guys .
life support.jpg

I want to use my drone to assist hunters to find the animals they want to shoot. Normally that takes time, searching for the game in a wide open space - which takes time and money - driving while searching..

If I fly the drone over the area where the game should be, and I spot them, I want to send the hunters to a point - I assume I can send them a GPS coordinate where they must go to.

The question - is - HOW do I get the info I see on my screen, linked to a GPS coordinate which I can then use a normal GPS to go to the location?

Maybe my fellow pilots have better ideas?

This sounds illegal and if it's not it should be ..

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

if calling out illegal, immoral or unethical behavior is bashing, please consider my informational posts as bashing, thank you.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Here, here spryte.

Please don't take it personal.

You have to have a thick hide around here sometimes.
(hide, get it ;))

I find it hilarious that we live in such an advanced society that people actually think hunting is cruel or wrong or immoral... But you just had steak last week ..lmao

Sent from my SHIELD Tablet K1 using PhantomPilots mobile app

I find it hilarious that we live in such an advanced society that people actually think hunting is cruel or wrong or immoral... But you just had steak last week ..lmao

Well, here's some interesting news : the steaks you eat from supermarkets or from fastfoods are not produced by hunting.
They are most likely coming from giant animal farms and slaughterhouses. And everyone knows that's not immoral or cruel right ? :)

There's a big difference between hunting to eat/survive, or hunting made just for fun/distraction. There's also hunting in order to limitate the growth of certain species, but that's another topic.

As far as we don't know what kind of hunting OP intends to do, well, we can't say **** can we ?
Btw, I agree with Method007 about most of the responses beeing against "hunting from drone" and not "hunting in general".

[EDIT] Oh and maybe some of us did not had steak last week. There's no way you could know that ! Those kind of assumptions are not better than the ones against hunters.

Reactions: kirk2579 and N017RW
OK. Let's let this one go, shall we? The OP has a suggestion, a tracker. And he has a lot of other suggestions about why not to do it if for hunting. Point made. Horse dead. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94