Sending my bird to Dji today..

The landing in the tree and damaging the drone is noticeably absent from your original post. Nevertheless good luck with the repair. Know that you will not get your same drone back.

I have a Mavic in there with a nice new skin on it. So I do hope to get it back. Surely it's more cost effective for them to send back the same drone with a repaired or replaced camera?

OTOH, if the selling price is US$999 then the BOM+Labour should be about (or less) than $250 for a new unit. Even less than that as there's no battery and charger and so on to return. The cost of repair is mainly labour at California/LA rates. So sending my MP to the "parts" shed and sending a "new"-ish MP may be their preferred choice.

Im having an issue with my gimbal which keeps facing slightly to the right.. did calibrations over and over.. this is my first issue and send it back to them..only one month old .. anyway does anyone know more or less the turnaround time to get my bird back..i live in massachusetts..
They received my p4p+ RC on March 7th and acknowledged they received it on March 13th stating they would have it back to me in 5 to 7 business days. That never happened and I got a lot of apology emails every time I asked for a status. I finally did get a replacement RC delivered on April 4th. Aron in support said they are swamped right now so be prepared for a good wait on the repair.

yea i they are really behind.. i called last week and it has been sitting waiting to be assesed for 3 days already when i was told it would only take 1 business day.. i tried calling thursday and friday and was told that their systems are down that they have no information.. if i dont get an update by tomorrow afternoon ill be calling again..
They received my p4p+ RC on March 7th and acknowledged they received it on March 13th stating they would have it back to me in 5 to 7 business days. That never happened and I got a lot of apology emails every time I asked for a status. I finally did get a replacement RC delivered on April 4th. Aron in support said they are swamped right now so be prepared for a good wait on the repair.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez