Regarding #8, all drones can do that today. They just won't be flying very soon afterward.1. Current limited fixed voltage outlet on the shell
2. RC controlled relay on the shell
3. RC controlled variable voltage output on the shell
4. 3D full OA capable of sensing thin objects like power lines. Able to figure out safe route out
5. Able to land, float and take off on water
6. Capable of stably flying in winds at 40mph
7. Able to RTH even without GPS and compass
8. Able to take hit of a free fall from the height of 20'
9. Easy to replace motors, shell and landing gear
.... many more
Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots
I'm buying the P4Pro, so I hope it takes longer ahahah, so I don't regret buying he P4PMy wishlist includes:
1. Moving the camera forward 2" so the props are out of the view when flying 35mph in calm conditions.
2. Counterbalance the camera forward position with a bigger 99W battery for longer flight times.
3. Z4 camera (3X zoom with the 1" sensor) option.
4. Same 350mm size drone, but using 12" props instead of 9". Do that with different height props with overlapping props. Slow down the props to be quieter, but allow high RPM when needed for more lift.
Given the P4P release, I don't expect a P5 until Fall 2017 at best. I hope I'm wrong.
That was an awesome wishlist, But They still have to make it so it is under the inspire 2, so probably no changeable camera atleast. Also 2 batteries probably gonna be a problem :/There are similar threads, but even so, the list of desires is getting smaller after the P4P was released.
Here are some of my desires:
I still want a more robust airframe. Even though cracks may not be as common in the P4, I want them to not be an issue...period.
I would like to see some folding design for compactness.
A camera forward design so props and even prop shadows are no longer a issue.
At least a 4 mile range that is REAL in most environments and not just over flat deserts and water.
Waterproofing...just kidding. Minor water resistance would be nice, though.
An RC with similar screen as the Mavic Pro, and it coming standard with HDMI.
This is put out there not for me, but does a hot battery switch-out help any of you commercial pilots? If so, some way to not have to power down the bird when swapping out batteries. Inspire 2 has 2 batteries so it is an added feature for that model.
Another prosumer feature that would be neato is to have multiple cameras available to the public
Lastly but probably the least popular(I wouldn't doubt) is a dedicated location for the FAA number. If I run into some type of LE officer, local, state or federal, I don't want them messing with my bird to find the number.
I don't think of two full size batteries, but a connection on the airframe where you can connect another power source while you changeout batteries. Again, I don't know if it is anything a commercial pilot would need with a Phantom, but if so, let's get her done.
|Thread starter||Similar threads||Forum||Replies||Date|
|L||Unable to send Drone by any Carrier||General Discussion||15|
|Q||Can anyone send me a few images?||Photos and Video||6|
|Sending video and pictures||Editing (Photo and Video)||1|
|D||can someone send me a link please so i can read manual dji phantom 3 advanced cheers||Pro/Adv Discussion||2|
|F||P3S repair - send in hardshell backpack?||General Discussion||4|