Send video to IMac

Reaction score
Just wanting to know how to send video from phantom 4 to my iMac. Very basic if possible

You need to put it in an adapter first. Go to Amazon and search mini SD cards, many come with an adapter. You should probably get another SD card anyway, just buy one that comes with the adapter.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: MichaelS
IMG_0399.PNG

Or you should be able to connect your bird with the USB cable it came with and turn it on, a bit overkill just to read the card but iMovie and/or iPhoto should launch and advise to import like any camera.

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

Reactions: DrillRX
Just wanting to know how to send video from phantom 4 to my iMac. Very basic if possible
There should be an adapter that came with your P4 to plug your P4 directly into your mac using USB cable from the remote. It will work just like the adapter for the micro SD card. iPhoto should automatically upload whatever video you select. If you recorded using 4K it will probably be jumpy unless you use a third party player.

It's a hassle for me to use the SD card slot on the back of my iMac so I just bought a USB 3.0 card reader ($20) that handles all sizes of SD cards as well as the CF that my Nikon D3 uses. I don't bother with iPhoto, I upload directly from the SD card, dragging the files over to a separate drone photo and video folder. Once the files are transferred, I just erase them from the SD card and put it back in the drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31