Selling up

Reaction score
This is your chance FOR UK ONLY to own a fantastic P4P prior to listing it on ebay.
So, who is interested in a brand new Normal Tx, a brand new P4P plus Tx, brand new drone with brand new camera unit. Two white batteries, two lower power creme batteries, Two, three point charging stations (one new bought last week). One standard charge cable for P4P, one higher output charge cable (new bought last week) car charger cable (new bought last week) DJi Tx harness strap, two sets of blades, (one set unused). iPad Mini for the standard Tx
Range extender slide on accessory for the antennas.

Reactions: David Bruce Kerr
This is your chance FOR UK ONLY to own a fantastic P4P prior to listing it on ebay.
So, who is interested in a brand new Normal Tx, a brand new P4P plus Tx, brand new drone with brand new camera unit. Two white batteries, two lower power creme batteries, Two, three point charging stations (one new bought last week). One standard charge cable for P4P, one higher output charge cable (new bought last week) car charger cable (new bought last week) DJi Tx harness strap, two sets of blades, (one set unused). iPad Mini for the standard Tx
Will also throw in one 64 gig and one 32 gig U3 micro SD cards by San Disc if I can find them.

You might want to list this in the classified section. I suggest you list the number of charges on each battery, and max cell deviation, along with the number of hours flight logged on the craft. That's what I'd ask about if I was interested.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72