Selling a DJI Phantom 4 Pro Drone, only used once.

How come you have only flown it once?
Hi Scoobylou1530,

I've only flown it once due to other commitments. In addition, I was always scared to fly it incase I broke it however, the phantom pro 4 has obstacle avoidance where if an object is in front of it will move it's course automatically.

Many Thanks
George Commins

Hi Scoobylou,

I live in London and just don't really have the time anymore, just wondering did you know anyone who was looking for a drone?

Thanks
George

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Hello, I have a DJI inspire 1 v2. I was wondering if you were interested in trading. It is in like new condition. Only flown a couple of times. It also have the upgraded propeller locks. It also has DJI care. It includes everything that comes in the original box. I am trying to get rid of it because I am starting to travel a lot and I need a smaller drone. It makes more sense. I hope you understand and will take my offer.

Hi wmcglynn can we speak about this privately?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94