ScribbleDrone - Light Painting software

Reaction score
Has anyone ever heard of or used ScribbleDrone? I have been searching around for some good software for Light Painting and this looked pretty interesting BUT the video was made way back in 2016 - I didn't even have a drone back then. What interested me about the video is that you draw the path you want the drone to fly on the iPad, then it converts it to waypoints. You can then have the software flip the path from a horizontal to a vertical position.

I do lots of Light Painting with my P3S and mostly use Dronelink or Hammer but planning waypoint missions by laying down waypoints one by one is time consuming and hard to make shapes look like you want them to.

Here's the ScribbleDrone video. If anyone knows if it is still available and where I can get it I would appreciate you letting me know. I don't have any social media accounts so can't check the FB group mentioned in the video.

Chris

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Hasn't been edited for 5 years though
Thanks for the link. I’ll check it out.
Looks like it was a promising project that was abandoned. It’s surprising that someone else hasn’t picked up on it and improved it.

Chris

Don’t know much about getting code off of GitHub onto my iPhone but I imagine after 5 years the code wouldn’t work anyway with the newer iOS. It’s too bad because the concept in SribbleDrone is perfect for Light Painting - draw a shape free-form, rotate it vertical, then fly it while capturing the long exposure.

Chris

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31