Screen Recorder Apps / For Video Editing

Reaction score
Hello I just getting into the more advance video editing and I'm looking for a app (possibly free) to record my screen on my iPhone 7 Plus. Thanks in advance.

I don't know of an app that can record your phone activity outside of itself, but I know of a way to record your screen with the aid of a laptop through a software called reflector. It cost $35 for the licence key.

If you are just wanting to edit video captured on the camera then just record a video through the app then put the video in the computer to edit.

So there's a way... hooking an iDevice to a mac and using QuickTime will let you record the screen. However, if you want to record the screen and fly then the lightning cable is connected to the RC so that option won't work. As Ian mentioned reflector? I will say that the DJI GO app is a CPU pig and couple that with reflector, you might have performance issues.

Hello I just getting into the more advance video editing and I'm looking for a app (possibly free) to record my screen on my iPhone 7 Plus. Thanks in advance.

In Litchi, You can record Your screen (I tested on my iPad Pro 9,7" - it works).
Of course, the quality of of-screen-recorded footage is, as it is (for my P3A, it's 720p downlink video res) - the video on memory card is completly another story.
Yes, the recorded video resides on Camera roll of Your device.

I used that a few times for contextual info (so, the progress of WP - route was the main goal, not the live-from-camera-feed).

45992d61b3f915b6ca048468ee5339f3.jpg

As much as I hate Android devices, the best way is to bite the bullet, suffer the app crashing, and use one. It allows screen recording. It's a high price to pay but .......

I used one a few times for screen recording purposes but ran back to my iPad mini real quick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.