San Antonio?

San Antonio here. 281 & TPC. P2V+

Any Tri county drone pilots still active? I fly in Seguin. I went to Canyon Lake this past weekend and stopped just short of Canyon Park. Most areas of the lake are closed.

What are some good places to fly?

Too bad we can't go flying around the missions outlying downtown SA. I would love to get some aerials of those old buildings and grounds

Check out San Antonio Flight Fanatics on meetup.com

Brand new to flying and have a Phantom 1.1.1. Looking to get to know some of you guys so I can get some flying tips as well as friendship. Is there a Phantom club here is SA? Is there a good place to fly? I've been looking for a space to practice flying. I live in the Northwest side between Culebra Rd. and Bandera road outside Loop 410.

I'm on 281N side. I've been out to Jumbo Evans sports park a few times. When I went, there wasn't anyone on any of the fields(3 different days). I had the entire place to myself and found it to be a great place to practice.

Sorry I haven't answered sooner. The email notification got put in my junk mail folder.
Where is Jumbo Evans sports park? That sounds ideal for me as a relative beginner pilot. Sounds like enough room for me to really get in some good practice without crashing into trees and stuff.

Any phantom pilots in San Antonio?
does anyone know where i can take my inspire 1 remote and phantom 3 remote for the antenna upgrades in san antonio i will be up there this weekend and want to do both remotes if anyone can
please help i would appriciate it thank you guys

ill be in SA from 10/24-26

Please help i really want to upgrade my remotes for both my inspire 1 and phantom 3 pro this weekend of 10/23-25 i will be up with family and my wife gave me a couple of hours to drop them off
someone i can trust and can back up there work.....i am desperate please help thanks

email is [email protected]

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4