San Antonio?

I am looking for fpv or a mount so I can attach my gopro to my phantom . Also stuff to reduce jello effects . I have extra props . Carbon fiber and factory ones . I am also considered selling my prop guards .

I'm also on the north side and ready for my first flight. I've got a PV2+ so I'm going to take it slow so I don't break my gimbal on the first run :lol:

If anyone wants to meet up, let me know.

FYI, been practicing on a Blade 180 and Blade Nano.

Saphotoexpress send me a PM let's get together and fly. I'm by stone oak what about you ?

Bootfit,
If you want to send me a PM we can get together and go flying one day soon. What side of town are you on?

Bootfit,
If you want to send me a PM we can get together and go flying one day soon. What side of town are you on?

Picked up a PV2+ today from UAVDirect in Liberty Hill. Put 2 flights on it this evening. Love how this thing flies. Having some issues getting the wifi to stay connected but will try to sort those out tomorrow. I am on the NW side of town around Vance Jackson/Wurzbach if anyone wants to get together and fly sometime.

I am near 1604 and 281. What are you doing tomorrow in the afternoon?

FRS said:
I am near 1604 and 281. What are you doing tomorrow in the afternoon?

Sounds good. I don't think we have any plans. Do you have a preferred place to fly? I flew on the soccer field at St Matthews Sports Park last night (had the place to myself) but they may have games today.
I'll PM you my phone number. Feel free to call or text. --Scratch that, I am too new to have PM privileges yet.--

Sorry I missed these posts but I just figured out how to subscribe to this thread. I'm also near 281 & 1604 and finally got some flying time in over the weekend. Great to see we have some active flyers in SA and we should plan some sort of meet up. Does anyone know if there are issues of flying multiple Phantoms at the same time? I'm assuming there are no issues with frequencies but don't really know for sure.

I recently watched a video that showed 12 phantoms flying at the same time.... I don't believe it's an issue... now someone setup a meet... would love to come fly with you guys :)

Hi gals and guys! I am visiting San Antonio and I brought my Phantom 2 with me. Any tips on where to fly to get interesting shootage are very much appreciated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic