Samsung Galaxy Tab S8.4 fix?

Reaction score
Hey guys. I cant fly P3P with my brand new Samsung S8.4. Video feed is so choppy and freezes - simple unusable. I've read other guys have same problems. It was good at the beginning but after few minutes of flight gets worst. Rooted or no same choppy video
Ive ordered nvidia shield but wonder if there is any chance for a fix for samsung tablet?

thanks

Summary ... no good fixes until DJI fixes the firmware and app, but it helps to turn off the options to Calibrate Map Coordinates for Mainland China, Locally Cache Video, and Show Flight Route. And, set Image Transmission Settings to Custom and the quality to the lowest setting.

-- Rogrr

Hey guys. I cant fly P3P with my brand new Samsung S8.4. Video feed is so choppy and freezes - simple unusable. I've read other guys have same problems. It was good at the beginning but after few minutes of flight gets worst. Rooted or no same choppy video
Ive ordered nvidia shield but wonder if there is any chance for a fix for samsung tablet?

thanks
Rooting makes it worse if you are running kit kat and you rooted it you have caused the problem to seemingly be worse the java is looping does it in a rooted kit kat samsung the problem is even worse with lollipop if your running a very clean 4.4.2 tab s you shouldn't have a problem

Rooting makes it worse if you are running kit kat and you rooted it you have caused the problem to seemingly be worse the java is looping does it in a rooted kit kat samsung the problem is even worse with lollipop if your running a very clean 4.4.2 tab s you shouldn't have a problem
I would love to hear your theory about rooting making it worse. I'm running a rooted galaxy s4 with kitkat and it works just fine. Lollipop did not work at all so I had to downgrade.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20